The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @_sjmarshall: In an addition to the #EatOutToHelpOut scheme, launching a #WorkOutToHelpOut scheme would align better with the governmen… 7 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Virtual food hygiene inspections being used in the UK to tackle a backlog caused by coronavirus. I'd suggest these are no… 7 days ago
- RT @FoodTCentre: GCSE Food Prep and Nutrition GCSE changes READ IT HERE https://t.co/zjDChZMAXW OFQUAL have published a statement and decis… 7 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: FSA report compares global foodborne disease recording systems and concludes it's virtually impossible to compare... Diffe… 7 days ago
- RT @PaxmanJenny: Four reasons the UK government's obesity strategy may not work for everyone: our contribution to the debate...out today @… 11 days ago