The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @FAO: Did you know pulses can increase #biodiversity? But how? 📽️Watch to find out 👇 https://t.co/clms8AuVtk yesterday
- RT @FAO: If it's not safe, it's not food. 5 benefits of #foodsafety 👇 https://t.co/LfDeSgD087 yesterday
- RT @ChilledFood: Not just the meat sector affected. 10+% worker shortages in chilled food production too, exacerbated by 100+k supply + dis… yesterday
- RT @FAOKnowledge: There is no food security without food safety! 📘The combined @FAO-@WHO guidance for assessing microbiological risk, for… 6 days ago
- RT @FoodTCentre: Cooking education remains vital - because eating well is much easier if you know how to cook from scratch. We must ensure… 6 days ago