The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @QUBFoodProf: FSA survey finds high confidence in food safety People more likely to have confidence in farmers, shops & supermarkets tha… 9 days ago
- RT @ifstnews: Food additives are substances added to foods and drinks during manufacture, processing and packaging and have a wide range of… 14 days ago
- RT @KaarinGoodburn: Want to know what working in the chilled food production sector offers graduates? Check out job descriptions, career pa… 14 days ago
- RT @PaxmanJenny: Calling all Science & Food Teachers 📣Did you miss our ‘Chat to a Nutritionist & Sensory Scientist’ session in Science Week… 14 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: 60,000 chickens destroyed by Irish processor after tests identified the birds may have been reared using unauthorised anti… 17 days ago