The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
Food Bug Club
Food Bug Club has been developed by The University of Manchester in association with partners Chi...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @PochatTraining: What temperature should the fridge be at? #foodsafety #flockbn #Chesterfield #Sheffieldissuper #Derbyshire #Worksop htt… yesterday
- RT @frankyiannas: Survey: Britons have low levels of trust in government, retailers, & manufacturers to keep food safe. Trust bust. https:/… yesterday
- RT @wellcometrust: Bake Off starts tonight & we want to see your #ScienceCakes! Help us add to our collection! https://t.co/XfbKgYao8y #GBB… yesterday
- RT @njwillms: New papers are out from our FP7 CamCon project in a special addition on Campylobacter in Microbial Risk Analysis. https://t.c… yesterday
- RT @frankyiannas: Once "trust" is lost, it's very hard to restore. Prevention costs less than an outbreak. https://t.co/V3pplZpPcK yesterday