The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @PaxmanJenny: Loved it @consumapalooza! Thank you for inspiring us to think more and prioritise legitimacy. Cheers to that 🍷 Great inaug… 5 hours ago
- RT @PaxmanJenny: Great to see @marksandspencer and @BNFEvents working together in this way. What a fab opportunity for a @ShuFood Nutritio… 5 hours ago
- Taste, place and why they matter: Researching wines off the beaten track. A fascinating lecture by Professor Jennif… https://t.co/RtTvaGdlSB 7 hours ago
- RT @foodgov: We’ve just published our latest Regulating Our Future newsletter. It includes updates on National Inspection Strategies and ou… 6 days ago
- @shu_fans @ShuFood https://t.co/IhpPIJR50i 6 days ago