The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @SGottliebFDA: #FDA teams have collected environmental samples and are working with growers to pinpoint when and how the romaine lettuce… 12 hours ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Group in US pushing for improving food standards as one in 6 Americans is affected by a foodborne illness & 3,000 people… 12 hours ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: After a couple of years downwards trend cases of foodborne illnesses in UK rise (Campy & Salmonella most notably). @iffnma… 12 hours ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Dutch butcher accused of making 250,000 EURO in the Horsemeat scandal faces trial in Holland #foodfraud https://t.co/ARfBE… 12 hours ago
- RT @fkibby: The scientists who feed us https://t.co/hR8JZqo0vl 12 hours ago