The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @benjaminchapman: Rob Mancini: Why do folks insist on providing bad food safety advice? | barfblog https://t.co/FhFfGc7NVY 15 days ago
- RT @benjaminchapman: Missing the boat on food safety messages in cookbooks: redux | barfblog https://t.co/7AfTV8nHMT 15 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: tuna, swordfish, hake, cod, you think you are buying these but too often not the case #FoodintegrityEU 15 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Report states #foodfraud costs nearly £5bn a year in UK alone. Cost not only to industry but consumers https://t.co/dmgFqt… 15 days ago
- RT @GaryFord01: All poultry keepers please continue to be vigilant and exercise high standards of biosecurity. The risk is still out there.… 23 days ago