The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @FoodTCentre: A new ground-breaking survey of 140,000 parents showed 97.7% believed that cooking should be on the curriculum. It revea… 14 hours ago
- RT @mbbatz: Updated estimates of foodborne illness source attribution, based on statistical modeling of reported foodborne outbreaks 1998-2… 9 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: Before food reaches us, the consumers, it has to be grown, harvested, transported & then sold. Without our #FoodHeroes… 9 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: On a windowsill, balcony or in a garden, take some time to grow your own food! 🌱 It's a great form of exercise and a fu… 9 days ago
- RT @EINFoodSafety: U․S․ and Canada part of Salmonella outbreak linked to tahini and halva https://t.co/TzjFqc0f9x 9 days ago