The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @ifstnews: Throughout our one-day event we will be showcasing the very best in food science and, in particular, its application through… yesterday
- RT @FrankYiannasFDA: Just like #FDA, @myGFSI is embarking on a New Era of Smarter Food Safety. Read article at link to learn more! https://… yesterday
- RT @ifstnews: Watch our interview with Prof. John Holah who delivered his presentation 'Hygienic design of food production premises' at our… yesterday
- RT @ChilledFood: CFA is a C2025 & UK #foodwaste reduction roadmap signatory & our members are playing their part on SDG12.3. Last year our… yesterday
- RT @ChilledFood: Fridges - home/hospital/foodservice/retail/wherever - should be run at no more than 5C - reduces waste, enhances food safe… yesterday