The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @FSScot: Well barbecued chicken is poultry in motion - nobody wants to see #PinkChicken this weekend! #forsafefood https://t.co/HXzBRqok… 2 days ago
- RT @SfAMtweets: Got a keen eye for micro-beauty? It's the #SfAM Image & Video Competition 2017. DEADLINE: 18 September. Info: https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @foodgov: Freezing doesn’t kill bacteria – they can grow again if food isn’t defrosted safely. Here’s how to do it to ensure you serve #… 2 days ago
- RT @foodgov: Don’t risk it! Harmful bacteria can easily spread via kitchen utensils. Make sure that you serve only #SafeSummerFood… https:/… 2 days ago
- Public unaware chicken biggest poisoning risk https://t.co/la7u29mOaa 2 days ago