The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @FACTSFollowers: When it comes to foodborne pathogens, there's a lot more than just #salmonella and E.coli - https://t.co/sV3AvOhOB0 #fo… 6 days ago
- RT @CDC_NCEZID: Check out Salmonella outbreaks linked to live poultry #ChickenChat2017 https://t.co/7BKD0IxRKz https://t.co/o61UMejZFr 7 days ago
- RT @BoasNetwork: Collapse of #Aztec Society Linked to Catastrophic #Salmonella Outbreak https://t.co/FhKwxsm5bZ 7 days ago
- If it says refrigerate on the label....there is a reason why. Where do you store yours? https://t.co/O7FDuru8yb 8 days ago
- RT @CookingDetectiv: 10 Food Safety Mistakes You Never Noticed: https://t.co/v5BL0nFR31 #cookingthings #foodsafety https://t.co/r69yGF7jdW 8 days ago