The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- https://t.co/sMi9RAtOYP 5 days ago
- RT @Biomaster: Find out more about #Campylobacter, the most common form of #foodpoisoning, with our 10 quick Biomaster facts: https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @GaryFord01: Excellent example of double barrier system to improve biosecurity & reduce risk of Campylobacter. Well done Moy Park @foodg… 5 days ago
- RT @klipspringeruk: Dead bat found in bagged salad - contamination case in Florida highlights importance of #foodsafety https://t.co/plmqe8… 5 days ago
- RT @ChilledFood: Chilled Education Cool School News - new free #teaching resources, summer schools @uonbioscicareers @LeedsUniFoodNut https… 5 days ago