The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @ChilledFood: Looking for a special #secretsanta or stockingfiler gift for a #foodscientist #microbiologist #virologist #epidemiologist… 11 days ago
- RT @bmarler: Berries, past and present linked to Hepatitis A https://t.co/rowBpm2mPT 13 days ago
- RT @HygieneDoctor: Be very careful about making smoothies from berries and frozen green veg which are intended to be cooked before use http… 13 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Tesco pulls honey off shelves amid purity concerns (as I suggested they should) https://t.co/gO3SDEWqUE 13 days ago
- RT @ifstnews: Our #FoodScienceFactSheet on Sugars answers the following questions: What are sugars? What is the function of sugar? Are the… 15 days ago