The Food Safety Challenge
Find out more and get your pupils involved in The Food Safety Challenge. You’ll be contributing to food safety research whilst enhancing your lessons or revision.
We have taken Micro Trumps online! Use the online micro trumps to help teach about Microorganisms and food safety.
Which food microorganism is the deadliest? What can destroy it? How much do you know about food poisoning? Test your knowledge in The Food Safety Challenge and discover useful stuff about food safety.
Download FREE lesson plans from our expert partners and discover a world of fascinating food bug information.
In the News
All Saints Educational Trust
Food Bug Club is continuing to promote Th...(read more)
Follow us on Twitter @foodbugclub
- RT @foodsafetadvice: 🍞🥐🥖🥨🥯🥞🍟🍔🥓🥩🍗🍖🧀🍕🌭🥪🌮🌯🥙🥚🍳🥘🍲🥗🍿🧂🥫🍱🍪🍰🍩🎂🍡🥠🍠🍢🍝🍣🍤🍥🥮🍨🍧🍦🥡🥟🍇🍈🍏🍊🥭🍋🍎🍌🍍🍏🍑🥔🍓🥝🍆🍅🥑🥥🥔🥕🌽🌶🥒🥬🥦🍄🥜🍫😍 my job in emojis #WorldEmojiDay 6 days ago
- RT @QUBFoodProf: Cultural shift & zero tolerance needed by industry to tackle food fraud, according to fraud expert. My 2014 (Elliott Repo… 6 days ago
- RT @PaxmanJenny: Study for a self-funded PhD: Sheffield Hallam Appetite REsearch (SHARE) welcomes applications relating to 3 themes 1) Biol… 8 days ago
- RT @ifstnews: Are you a student member of IFST? We are looking for students who would like to join the IFST Student Group in the academic y… 8 days ago
- RT @sheffhallamuni: We're proud to have been involved in this @UniversitiesUK report on #degreeapprenticeships. We have almost 1,000 appren… 8 days ago